Attention: All Star of Downtown Owners and Residents
Date: March 11, 2016
Regarding: Update – Elevator Return to Service – Upcoming Maintenance News
- Schindler ElevatorReports that they anticipate catching up with any maintenance and TSSA mandated procedures by the end of business today. We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure continued service by both elevators. We regret any inconvenience this has caused.
- Garage clean up and unauthorized items removal: The Board is considering what items, other than a license and insured motor vehicle, might be permissible in and around the parking spaces. Management has sourced a new supplier for bicycle racks. An announcement on this service will be dispatched next week. We anticipate new Rules regarding visitor and deeded parking will be implemented before the annual garage wash, generally done in August or September.
- The Annual Fire Inspectionwill be scheduled in the next few weeks.
- We would remind all pet owners that the herb garden area at the rear of the property should not be used as a pet run. The Garden Committee of Hugh Garner Co Op has been so kind as to volunteer their time this past two or three years to turn what was once a neglected weed farm, into a thriving herb and indigenous plant garden. The cost to Star of Downtown is virtually zero.
Please respect their hard work and keep pets away from the area.
- It is our intention to have the dryer exhaust ducts cleaned this year when the windows are done. More news on that later.
- Remember: the Front Desk can be your first point of contact for most of your needs 647-960-1617
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Taft Management Inc.
Acting for and on Behalf of TSCC #2003
Taft forward property management group
250 Davisville Ave, Suite 108, Toronto, On, M4S 1H2
Tel: (416) 482-8001 ext 235 | Fax: (416) 482-8010
After hours emergency answering service – 647-955-3681