Please be advised that the Rooftop BBQ Season is now open. We would like to remind you that the rooftop facility is a common element that is available and to be shared with only residents of 225 Wellesley St. E. Each unit is allowed to book only one barbecue for ½ hour. The rooftop hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. For groups of more than eight (8) people, you are required to complete a Party Room application with the proper deposit; however, you are only allowed to use one BBQ and one table. If you want to hold a party, please contact the management office to book a BBQ party.
Please note: Only one party per night – located in the Southwest corner. ( Minimum 48 business hours notice.)
To ensure the peaceful and safe enjoyment of the rooftop, please observe the following:
- No excessive noise
- All ball playing is prohibited
- No smoking, no pets
- Music is to be kept to a minimum
- No breakable products such as glass are allowed on the patio
- Alcohol beverages are to be kept to a minimum
- Garbage must be picked up and disposed of at all times
- Please remember that residents are responsible for their visitors and everyone must abide by these rules.
- Children under 16 years old are not permitted without proper adult supervision
- Only use 1 BBQ and 1 table
- Please clean the BBQ after use and ensure to switch the gas line “off.”
- Do not throw anything over the rooftop. Zero tolerance.
- Have fun and smile – you are on camera!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Management and the Board of Directors – TSCC#2003