The Star of Downtown shines the brightest when our community comes together.
We have a number of fun and exciting ways to contribute and get to know your neighbours in the best durned building in downtown Toronto.
You can contribute to one, or many, of the following groups/committees:
- Social Committee
- Butterflies and wall-flowers are both welcome to join the social committee. These are the people that plan and present our annual holiday parties, social mixers (the wine and cheese parties have been a hoot!), garage sales, and more! It’s easy to get involved and this supportive group of people welcome new ideas
- Book Club
- Be prepared for stimulating conversation, a little controversy and a whole lot of laughs. Meeting once a month and reading the books that you want to read, the Star Book Club is just plain fun!
- Communications Committee
- With so many awesome things going on at the Star of Downtown, the communication committee is tasked with putting together our newsletter and spreading the word.Let your creative juices flow and help spread the word!
- Financial Committee
- You don’t need to know what the sin, cos, or tan buttons on a calculator do in order to join this group. Avid couponer? Like searching for deals? Want to help stretch our budget further? Join this committee!
- Other ideas?
- Are there other ways you feel you can contribute to our committee? Please share!
These groups and committees are open to all Star A & B residents and the time commitment is set by you! Most meet once a month with some time off for the summer.We’d just love to see you
Get Involved! Meet Your Neighbours! Have Fun!
Just submit your information here and check off the groups you’re interested in: